Exciting opportunity to join our fast expanding team. Aintree Gin are the new kids on the block in the gin world. After a very successful start regardless of the lockdowns we are still expanding faster than ever. We are looking for Shop Assistants with a difference.
You will be guaranteed the opportunity to progress your career if you put in hard work, loyalty and commitment.
- Shop assistants x 6 Aintree gin are opening a new shop. We require 6 x new shop assistants.
- Promote the Aintree Gin Brand and latest promotions/ products
- Pleasantly greeting and serving customers as they enter the store.
- Receiving, processing and organising in store and online orders and shipments
- Processing customers payments
- Re stocking depleted or low stock items
- Ensuring the shop is very well presented at all times
- Completing daily time sheets and reports into shop performance
- Advising and assisting customers with queries about our gin.
- Handling complaints in a pleasant professional manner
- Create and submit social media content for the digital team
- Perform end of shift cleaning duties including re stocking items, cleaning all surfaces
- 18-24 years old
- Previous experience in retail
- Previous experience in retail of alcohol would be desirable but not essential
- Knowledge in gin and other alcohol products or willingness to learn
- Basic knowledge of using social media
- Well presented
- Good team member
Please send your CV and a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org